Are you in love with Greece, and dreaming to speak Greek?
Are you able to read the Greek letters and pronounce them correctly, and now challenged to manage the next step?
Do you struggle a bit with learning Greek grammar, remembering the Greek words, and wondering when you finally will be able to say those first sentences in Greek?
We would love to help you with this online course, made for the Beginners 1 and 2 levels. It will boost your motivation to start speaking Greek with easy sentences and grammar. And on top of that, you will feel like you are on holidays in Greece !
Start now, communicate in Greek, loose your fear of speaking Greek, and have fun!
The course only requires you to know to read the Greek Alphabet.
If you are not yet familiar with the Greek Alphabet, Omilo can help you out. Click here for all the info about the “Greek Alphabet Course”.
The “Everyday Greek Language Video course” consists of the following 7 lessons:
1. How to Greet in Greek | Καλημέρα, καλησπέρα
2. Bakery, Pastry Shop & Sandwich Bar | Ο φούρνος, το ζαχαροπλαστείο, το σαντουιτσάδικο
3. The Greek Kiosk and Mini-Market | Το περίπτερο και το μίνι-μάρκετ
4. Ordering a Souvlaki in Greek | Σουβλάκι ή γύρος;
5. Eating Out in Greece | Η ελληνική ταβέρνα
6. Ordering Drinks in Greek | Γεια μας!
7. Making Small Talk in Greek, Your First Greek Coversations | Μιλάμε ελληνικά
Every lesson, in total 7, consists of:
• An introduction video, showing you everything in Greece
• A handout / eBook per lesson. Everything you learn is also written down for you.
• A video lesson. Everything is explained to you by the Omilo-team
• Extra videos with grammar, vocabulary or dialogues
During the video lessons, you will also see several videos of Omilo teachers with extra explanations, vocabulary or dialogues.
Start now, and communicate in Greek, while having fun!
Content – script: Maya Andreadi-Cornelissens
Audio and videos performed by the Omilo-team:
Maya Andreadi-Cornelissens, Marina Braila, Terpsi Gavala and Eva Christodoulou.
Proofread by Konstantinos Oikonomou.